This could be the largest data breach in history whole security. The same company that brought the huge until the data scandal to light is reporting that Russian hackers have stolen 1.2 billion names and passwords and 500 million email addresses for more than 420,000 website. Now when you think about how many sites out there store user information. It’s not hard to see how hackers can, still a lot of information 420,000 website. With information apparently this is a developing story sore. Right now all security what say, what sites are affected until the site fixes the problem, identifying them or just leave them open to other hackers .here’s what you can do to protect yourself
- Change your passwords. This is especially important, he’s been reusing password on multiple sites. You want hackers breaking into your bank account just because they hacked a small site you visited one time. Now when you change password make sure you know how to create new ones that are strong and unique.
- Turn on other security. Google, Microsoft, Facebook and other sites offer two factor authentications. This means that the sign in to your account from my unfamiliar computer you have to know the password have access to your phone or another email address even if you’re actor stills your information they will be able to use it to take over your account.
- Sign up for alerts. Home security is putting together a free system that let you find out if your information was in the data breach. While it isn’t working right this, second you’ll get an alert if it eventually find anything the only the separately. Sign up with every email address you want monitor. There are other sites that do the same thing.
- Keep an eye on your accounts. What your credit card and bank statements for unusual activities, keep an eye on social media for status updates. He didn’t make and look at your email sent folder for emails. He didn’t send those are good clue, someone else is in your account that happens. Change your password again or consider starting a new account.
- Get always on protection. Make sure criminals are impersonating, you came commando uses and recommends lifeline. They are an advertiser and the advantages always on protection. Such is life lot are that they watch out for you in ways, banks and credit card companies. Just can’t its proactive and professional identity theft protection. For today’s always connected world the insecure information shows up where it shouldn’t be long. An alert is sent to put a stop to fort ruins your life brick.